TP LINK WIFI EXTENDER MANUAL
The user manual is provided to you while purchasing the TP-Link extender. It is a document that comprises technical information to be given to the customer to set up and use the router efficiently. The user manual contains instructions as well as images for easy understanding. The images included in the manual are marked properly and each part is represented accurately. They can be provided as documents or soft copy for easy reference. The manual consists of an index that contains the key topics covered along with the page numbers. You can refer to the index and navigate to the particular page directly.
TP LINK WIFI EXTENDER MANUAL SETUP
- Setting up a TP-Link router is pretty easy. Just follow the steps given on this website.
- Switch off your router, modem, and computer before connecting.
- Next, you should connect the modem to the WAN port of the router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Associate your computer with the router’s LAN port using an Ethernet cable.
- Turn on your router and computer. Switch on the modem after some time.
- You should log in to the web access page of the router.
- The WAN connection should be configured in the next step.
- Enter the username and password correctly.
- Verify the WAN tab under the Status page to identify if the connection has been established.
TP LINK WIFI EXTENDER MANUAL PDF DOWNLOAD STEPS
- The manual consists of all the instructions necessary to set up and use the router.
- It is provided to you while purchasing the router.
- You can refer to it if you have any queries related to your TP-Link router.
- If you have misplaced your manual, you can download it from this site also.
- Specify the model of the TP-Link router you have.
- Tap the Download button to initiate the download process.
- Once the download concludes, double-click on the file to open it.
- Read the instructions and make use of them set up and troubleshoot your router.