Apple produces the AirPort devices, which helps you create an access point for a wireless network for connecting your Wi-Fi devices. Apple AirPort devices use the status lights to indicate the problems. When the Apple router is blinking yellow, try out the below steps to resolve the Apple router blinking yellow issue.
1. Set up the router network
If the computer does not detect the router network, retry to connect to the network following the given steps.
- On your Mac connected to the AirPort, click the Wi-Fi icon at the upper-right corner on the dock.
- Following that, click the Go menu and select Applications.
- In the Applications folder, double-click the Utilities folder and then open the AirPort Utility application.
- When the AirPort Utility window opens up, check the name of the base station and click Continue.
- Follow the guided instructions on the screen to set up the network successfully.