Asus Router Rt Ac66u Setup
Proceed with the steps that are given below for Asus router Rt Ac66u Setup.
Step 1: Initial connections
- Ensure that the place you choose is near to your internet modem to get a good network connection.
- Adjust the antenna of the router to a position to get good signal.
- Connect the Asus router to a power outlet.
- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the internet port on your modem. Plug the other end into the WAN port on your router.
- Connect your router to your computer using another Ethernet cable.
Step 2: Finding the IP address
Since you have already connected your router to your computer, find the IP address of the router by following the steps given below.
- Press the Windows + R buttons together from your computer.
- When the Run dialog box appears, type “cmd” in the Search section. Then, click the OK button.
- The Command Prompt window will be opened as an Admin user. If not, open Command Prompt as admin.
- Type “ipconfig” in the Command Prompt window and press the Enter key.
- The IP address of the router will be available in the Default gateway section.
- The default IP address of the Asus router is 192.168.1.1.