Asus RT-AC54U is a Dual-Band wireless router with expanded wireless coverage. This router has a USB port for printer networking and storage sharing. You can use the Asus AiCloud app to sync, share, and stream your files. To know more about the Asus RT-AC54U router setup, keep reading the instructions below.
Hardware setup using wired connection:
- First, connect your router to an electrical outlet using the supplied AC adapter but make sure to turn it off.
- Next, connect your computer to the router’s LAN port using the supplied network cable.
- Check your DSL modem. If it is turned on, unplug its power cord from the wall outlet.
- Take a standard Ethernet cable and connect one end of it to your router’s WAN port. Connect the other end to your modem.
- Now, connect the modem power adapter to an electrical outlet and turn it on.
- After a few minutes, turn on your router and check whether you have a stable Internet connection.
Keep reading to perform the web configuration part of the Asus RT-AC54U router setup.