The flashing lights on the router indicate the router’s network status and the device activity. If you are facing a condition where the indicator lights are blinking, you need first to understand why the Belkin router blinking blue and orange color.
Cause Of The Blinking Blue And Orange Lights:
It signifies that there is a router network connectivity issue, and it is not a big issue. The network connection gets lost due to various reasons. The different solutions to fix the issue are discussed below.
Solution-1: Restart The Router
- Disconnect the power cord from the Belkin router and wait for 80 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord now.
- Turn on the router and then power it off for 30 seconds.
- Power it on and wait until the router settings reboot.
- After that, check if the router indicator lights.
- If they are solid, then continue to connect the Wi-Fi devices to the router network.
- If still the Belkin router blinking blue and orange, then try the below solutions.