If you see the ‘Belkin router can’t find NTP time’ error message, check if the correct NTP server is selected by performing the steps given on this web page to resolve the problem.
- If this default IP address doesn’t work, launch the Command Prompt window on the computer and enter ‘ipconfig /all’ without the single quotes if your Belkin router can’t find NTP time.
- The Belkin router’s IP address will be seen in the Default Gateway field.
- Now, you will see the Belkin router’s login web page. Type the password in the Please enter your password field and click the Let me in option.
NTP time settings:
- Once the web-based setup page or dashboard of the Belkin router appears on the screen, go to the Advanced Settings section and then click the System Settings option.
- Choose the correct option from the Primary NTP Server drop-down menu.
- Also, make sure to choose your time zone correctly from the Time Zone drop-down list.
- If necessary, select the checkbox beside the ‘Automatically Adjust Daylight Saving’ option.
- To apply the changes that you have made, select the Save option.
- Now, check if the Cannot find NTP time error has been resolved.
- If the error persists, click the Call button provided on this web page.
- Our technical experts will assist you in resolving the Belkin router can’t find NTP time problem.