Why Cannot Access Tp Link Router Configuration?
A router’s settings page is the platform to configure the network settings of your Wi-Fi router. Carry out these steps to fix the cannot access Tp Link router configuration.
If you cannot access the TP-Link router configuration page, follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
- First, check whether you have connected the computer and the TP-link router using a standard Ethernet cable.
- Make sure that you have connected the Ethernet cable to the router’s LAN port and computer’s network port.
- Check the WAN connection provided by your ISP.
- Restart your TP-Link router and check if you can access the router’s settings page on your computer.
- Verify whether you have entered the correct IP address (router) in the browser’s URL field.
- Enter the correct login credentials in the router’s login portal.
- If you have not changed the default login credentials of your TP-Link router, enter ‘admin’ in the Username and Password fields.
- You can identify the router’s IP address and login credentials on the label attached to the router.
- If the IP address is not printed on the label, you can get the router’s IP address on your computer.
- If your computer is running on Windows OS, open the Command Prompt app with administrator rights.
- Type ‘ipconfig’ in the Command Prompt window and press the Enter key.
- Scroll down to the Default Gateway section and note down the router’s IP address.
- For Macintosh users, click the Apple menu and select the System Preferences option.
- Click on Network and select the Advanced button at the bottom of the Network window.
- Click the Router tab and identify your router’s IP address.
- After identifying the correct IP address, use it to open the router’s login portal.
- If the problem persists, restart your computer and clear the DNS cache data.
- Make sure that you have set the IPv4/IPv6 settings to obtain DNS server address automatically.
- Ensure that you have disabled the firewall or antivirus software installed on your computer.
- By using these above steps to fix cannot access the Tp-Link router configuration.
If you have any difficulties in troubleshooting the router problems, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.