How To Increase Range Of Wifi Router TP-Link?
On this web page, we’ll show you how to increase range of wifi router TP-Link. Before you start, read the information regarding the placement of the router.
- First of all, make sure that your TP-Link router has been placed in the best location.
- Avoid placing the router around physical barriers like wall or clapboard and electromagnetic devices like microwaves, monitors, electric motors, copying and faxing machines, etc.
How To Increase The Router’s Wireless Range?
- First, connect your computer to the router’s network.
- Now, open a web browser on the computer.
- Type the router’s IP address in the address bar and tap Enter.
- Enter the router credentials and click the Sign-in button.
- On the router’s web access page, click the Wireless tab followed by Wi-Fi Advanced.
- Select the High option from the Transmit Power drop-down menu.
- Save the changes and restart the router.
- Once the router has been restarted, check its wireless range.
- If the wireless range remains the same, then follow the instructions given below.
- On your router’s web access page, go to the Wireless tab.
- Select the Wireless Settings option.
- Choose the Universal Repeater option from the Operation Mode drop-down menu.
- Similarly, select your region from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Server button. Now, a dialog box displaying your wireless network status will open.
- Click the Connect button followed by Save.
- Now, your TP-Link router’s wireless range will be increased.
To get remote assistance to know how to increase range of wifi router TP-Link, contact us.