How To Install Belkin N600 F9K1102 V3?
How To Install Belkin N600 F9K1102 V3 -It is a wireless router with the MultiBeam technology. Some of the technical features of this router are listed below for your reference.
Perform one of these procedures to install the Belkin N600 F9K1102 V3 router.
Procedure 1 - Install Using The Setup CD
- You need 600MB of free hard-drive space for the router installation.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect one of its ends to the Belkin router’s LAN port.
- Plug the Ethernet cable’s other end to your modem’s Ethernet port.
- Connect the power cable between the router’s rear port and a wall outlet.
- The router turns on automatically.
- Make sure the modem’s power cable is connected to a wall outlet.
- Insert the router setup CD into the computer’s CD drive.
- The setup wizard starts automatically.
- If it doesn’t, locate your CD drive and double-click the Belkin Setup CD icon. Check this out if you dont have an setup CD
- Click the Setup icon and proceed with the steps on the screen.
- When the setup software prompts for network details, type the router’s network name in the Network Name (SSID) field. Enter the router’s network key in the Password field.
- Note: You can find these network details on the network information card.
- To continue, click the Next button.
- You will see the progress of the software installation on the screen.
- When the installation is successful, the Success message appears in the setup wizard.
- For security purposes, change the default network name and password. Initially, click Advanced Tools.
- Select Network Name & Security and personalize your SSID and password. Also, you can set the strength of wireless security.
Procedure 2 - Install Using Web Browser
- Launch any web browser on your computer.
- Navigate to the address bar and type 192.168.2.1.
- Press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Configure the router settings as you need. If you need remote assistance on how to install Belkin N600 F9K1102 V3 router, click the call button.