Belkin AC 1000 DB is a Dual-Band wireless router that provides a seamless wireless experience. You can set up this router in two ways, using the setup CD or without the setup CD. The setup CD is provided along with your router when you purchase it. To know more about how to setup Belkin Ac 1000 Db using the setup CD,
keep reading the instructions below.
- Before starting, verify and ensure that you have a modem with a standard Internet connection by connecting it directly to your computer.
- Next, unplug the cable connected between your computer and modem, including the power adapters.
- Use a standard Ethernet cable to connect your modem and Belkin router’s WAN port.
- Plug the modem and router’s power cords into the electrical outlets and turn them on.
- Connect your computer to any of the LAN ports on your router using another Ethernet cable.
- Identify the wireless settings such as network name (SSID) and network key (password) from the router’s label.
- Insert the setup CD into your computer’s CD/DVD drive and wait for the CD drive to open automatically.
- If it doesn’t open automatically, browse your CD drive and double-click the Belkin Setup CD icon to run the installation wizard.
- In the pop-up window, click the Setup icon.
- When prompted, enter the default network name and network key in the required fields.
- Click Next and wait until a confirmation message is displayed on the setup screen.
- You may also need to enter the username and password provided by your ISP during the setup.
- Once you have completed the first-time setup, you can connect your computer to the network via Wi-Fi.
- If you have difficulties to know how to setup Belkin Ac 1000 Db using the setup CD, complete it using the web-based setup page.