How To Setup Belkin N300 F9K1002?
The Belkin N300 F9K1002 router gives better Wi-Fi performance. It offers 300 Mbps speed. The basic router details and the steps forhow to setup Belkin N300 F9K1002 router are given here.
Accessories inside the product package:
- Belkin N300 router
- Ethernet cable, power supply, and network information card (attached to the router)
- Setup CD with the User manual
- Quick Setup Guide
To set up the Belkin N300 F9K1002 router, refer to the steps provided on this page.
Method 1 - Using the setup CD
- Connect an Ethernet cable between the Belkin N300 router’s LAN port and your modem’s rear port.
- Plug in the Belkin router’s power cable to a wall outlet.
- Connect the modem’s power cable to another wall outlet.
- Turn on both the router and modem.
- Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD drive.
- The installation begins automatically. If it does not, locate the setup program and double-click it. Then follow the prompts on the installation wizard.
- When prompted for the network name and password, enter them correctly.
- Note: You can see the network information on the network information card (attached to the router’s bottom).
- Once done, the screen shows the Success message.
- If you want to customize the network settings, click the Advanced Tools button.
- Select the Network Name & Security option. Change the default SSID and password of the Belkin router.
- After completing the Belkin N300 F9K1002 setup, you can access the router settings using the Belkin Router Manager. You can access it in the system tray (Windows) or menu bar (Mac).
Method 2 - Manual setup
- Open a browser on your computer.
- Access the router’s homepage.
- You can see the status of your internet connection at the top-right corner of the page.
- Wait until you see the Connected message.
- If it takes a long time to show the Connected message, click the Connection Type tab in the left panel. Click the Submit button on the Login page to perform Belkin router setup manually.
- Select the radio button beside the Dynamic option and click Next.
- Once you click Apply Changes, the Belkin router restarts automatically.
- Now, you will see the Connected message.
- If you cannot set up your internet connection using how to setup Belkin N300 F9K1002 manual, restart the modem and router..