Linksys Velop Connected But No Internet - [SOLVED]
Here are a few causes of the issue.
- Poor internet connection.
- Defective Wi-Fi adapter.
- Broken or faulty ADSL cable.
- DNS or IP address conflict.
- Overloads on the Wi-Fi network.
- Insufficient hotspot strength.
- Outdated Firmware version
- Check the connection between your router and the device.
- Do not open any other tab during the update.
Fix Linksys Velop Connected but No Internet Access Error.
Restart the device:
- Unplug your modem and your Linksys Velop router and wait for 30 seconds
- Plug on the modem and the router simultaneously.
- Now, try to connect the device to the router.
- Launch the default web browser on your computer and then enter the IP address of the Linksys Velop router.
- Click on the Firmware Update tab under the Advanced or Management section.
- Wait for the device to update, and do not interrupt during the process.
- Now, reboot the Linksys Velop router and try to access the internet.
Change the IP address:
- Go to the Linksys cloud account and select the Connectivity option under Router Settings.
- Navigate to the Local Network tab and click on the Edit option next to Router Details.
- Enter the IP address in the field.
- Change the Start IP address to the same IP address range of your router in the DHCP server field.
- Save the settings and wait for a few minutes.
- Now, try to access the internet.
Reboot the Linksys Velop router:
- Login to the Linksys app and go to the Velop dashboard.
- Select the Menu icon > Velop Administration.
- Find and select the Restart Velop option at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Restart tab and wait for the device to restart.
- Now after solving this Linksys velop connected but no internet issue, try to access the internet.