Configure Linksys Wrt160nl Router Setup
We've provided a comfortable yet quick setup procedure for the Linksys WRT160NL router. Read and perform the steps and complete the Linksys Wrt160nl router setup.
Hardware setup of Linksys WRT160NL router
- Unpack the product and find the following components inside the package:
- Quick installation and setup guide
- Place the router in a centralized place in order to avoid any network interference.
- Attach the antennas to their right place and extend them to the maximum to avoid any interference.
- Connect the computer and each Switch/Hub in your LAN to the LAN ports on the router.
- Now, connect the DSL/cable modem to the router's WAN port.
- Connect the power adapter to the AC power socket on the router and plug the other end into the wall outlet.
- You've now completed the hardware setup of the Linksys WRT160NL router.
Configure The Linksys WRT160NL Router Settings
- On your computer, launch a web browser and type in your router's IP address in the URL field. Otherwise, enter 192.168.1.1 and press the Enter button.
- You'll be prompted to enter the router's login page. Leave the username field to be blank and type admin as the default password. Then press Enter.
- Choose your connection type as PPPoE or DHCP according to your preference.
- Select the Advanced tab and select the Wireless Settings option.
- Enter the SSID and the Password in their respective fields. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Linksys WRT160NL router set up.
- Complete the configuration process and click the Status tab to check the login status.
- Ensure to Save the settings before logging out.
For any further assistance for Linksys Wrt160nl router setup, contact our support team by clicking the Call button on this page.