Fixed: Netgear Router Internet Not Connected
If you’re unable to access the Internet using your Netgear router, then you have reached the right web page to resolve netgear router internet not connected.
- First of all, check if the Internet status is good or not by connecting a mobile device or computer to it.
- If your mobile device cannot connect to the Internet, then contact your ISP to fix it.
- If your mobile device can connect to the Internet, try reconnecting the router and proceed to the next step.
- Now, try to access your router’s web access page. If you encounter any error while logging into your router’s web access page, perform the below mentioned instructions.
- Make sure that all the cables to the router are connected firmly. If not, remove and reconnect the cables.
- Check the Internet LED status. If it is not lit, refer to your Netgear router manual to fix it.
- For an Ethernet cable: Make sure that the Ethernet LED is lit. If not, try connecting the cable to a different port on the router.
- For a Wireless network: If the Wireless adapter LED is not lit, then check the adapter manual to fix it.
- If you encounter this issue even when the cables are securely connected and the LEDs are lit, then perform the below methods to fix netgear router internet not connected.
Method 1: Restart Your Netgear Router
- First, turn off your Netgear router if it is turned ON.
- Disconnect all the cables from the router.
- Leave the router disconnected for a few minutes.
- Now, reconnect the cable to your router and turn it ON.
Check if the no internet on the router issue is resolved. If not, perform the next method.
Method 2: Restore The Router Settings To The Factory Defaults
- Make sure that your Netgear router is turned ON.
- Now, locate the Reset button on your router’s control panel and press it using a paper clip or similar object.
- Hold down the Reset button for 7 seconds and then release it.
- Now, your router settings will be reset to factory defaults. Configure the router settings from the beginning.
To get remote assistance in resolve the netgear router internet not connected issue, contact us.