Netgear Router Not Working After Reset
- Check if you have re-configured your Netgear router settings correctly after resetting it to avoid Netgear router not working after reset issue.
- Even if you have re-configured your Netgear router settings, there is a chance for this issue to occur.
- After re-configuring your Netgear router settings, check if the Netgear router not working issue is resolved.
- If yes, then your Netgear router will be able to connect your network.
- If your Netgear router is not able to connect to your network, then contact your Internet Service Provider to check your network signal strength.
- Try, rebooting your computer and the Netgear router to resolve the connectivity issue.
- If your connection method is wireless & this issue occurs, then try connecting the Netgear router and your system using an Ethernet cable.
- The connection type you have used is lost recently, then follow the steps given below to get the lost connection back.
Steps to resolve the connectivity issue
- Make sure that your Netgear router and the system are connected securely.
- Try, refreshing your network by power cycling the cable connection.
- Upgrade your Netgear router’s firmware to the latest version to solve Netgear router not working after reset problem.
- After that, check if the Netgear router is able to connect to your network.
- If yes, the Netgear router is not working after the reset issue is resolved.
- If not, check if your Netgear router is damaged physically.
- If yes, contact the manufacturer or nearby trusted dealer and replace the damaged Netgear router.
- If your Netgear router is able to access the internet with a wired connection but not wirelessly, then enable the wireless router signal on your Netgear router using the Wi-Fi button.
- To do that, follow the steps given below to solve Netgear wireless router not working after reset.
- Locate and press the Wi-Fi ON/ OFF button on your Netgear router for two seconds.
- After that, check if your Netgear router is able to access your network.
- To get more remote assistance in resolving the Netgear router not working after reset issue, click the Call button available on this screen.