Most of the Netgear router users might have encountered the issue discussed here. Yes, if your Netgear router is not functioning after a reset, then make sure to follow the instructions as given below steps to fix the netgear wireless router not working after reset.
- If you encounter this issue for the first time, then check if your router is turned ON.
- If not, turn it ON and see if it works properly.
- If your router remains turned OFF, then check if the power cable is connected firmly.
- If you find any damage on the power cable, then replace it.
- Try connecting your router into a different power outlet.
- If your router remains turned OFF, then contact your router’s manufacturer or dealer.
- Check if you encounter this issue only on a specific device.
- To check it, try to connect another device to the router.
- Try restarting your router.