TP-Link Archer C50 is a Dual-Band wireless router with next-generation Wi-Fi standard. Scroll down this page to get configure TP-Link Archer C50 router setup.
The TP-Link Archer C50 router set up is quite simple and easy if you follow the quick steps given below.
- First, check if your DSL modem is working properly by connecting it directly to your computer.
- If you have a stable Internet connection, disconnect the cable from the modem and turn it off.
- Next, connect your router to the modem using the supplied network cable. This cable should be connected to the router’s WAN port.
- Take a standard Ethernet cable and plug it into the router’s LAN port. Plug the other end into your computer’s Ethernet port.
- Once you have completed the TP-Link Archer C50 router’s hardware setup, turn on the modem followed by the router after connecting them to electrical outlets.
- Verify that the LEDs on the router are lit.
- Open the default browser on your computer and enter your router’s IP address in the URL field. Hit the Enter key to access the router’s login portal.
- You can identify the router’s IP address from its label on the backside.
- Enter the default login credentials in the router’s login portal and click the Log In button.
- Run the Quick Setup and choose Wireless Router.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts to set up the Internet connection.
- Under WAN Settings, select your Internet connection type from the Connection Type drop-down menu.
- To make your Wi-Fi network secure from unauthorized access, change the SSID and network key.
- Make sure to click Save after configuring the necessary settings on the router’s setup page.
- If you have any doubts about the TP-Link Archer C50 router setup, click the Call button on this page to contact our technical support team for remote assistance.