Setting up a TP-Link router is quite simple than you think. The TP-Link Archer C5400 router provides high Wi-Fi speed with advanced 4-Stream technology. The TP-Link Archer C5400 router setup can be done in two major steps: hardware setup and router configuration.
Below are the steps to complete the hardware setup for your router.
- Unpack your router and take out the supplies from the product box.
- Verify whether you have a working DSL modem working and check if you have a stable Internet connection by connecting it directly to your computer.
- If everything is OK, disconnect the cable from the modem and turn it off.
- Connect your router’s WAN port and the modem using the supplied Ethernet cable.
- Next, connect your router’s power adapter to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your modem and the router.
- Verify that the router’s LEDs are lit after powering it on.
- Using another Ethernet cable, connect your router’s LAN port and the computer’s Ethernet port.