How to customize Wan Setting In Dlink Router?
To customize Wan Setting In Dlink Router, perform the step-by-step guidelines provided here.
Launch the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari web browser on your computer that is connected to the D-Link router’s network.
- Provide the login credentials in the User Name and Password fields.
- Note: The router’s default user name is admin. By default, you have to leave the Password field blank.
- Once you click the OK option, you can access the web-based management page of the D-Link router from the web browser.
Click the Home tab and then select the WAN option on the left panel.
Choose any one of the following options depending on your requirement.
Option 1: Dynamic IP Address
- Select the Dynamic IP Address option and fill the Host Name field.
- The IP address will be assigned automatically.
- If you wish to use the MAC address, type it in the MAC Address field and click the Use MAC option.
Option 2: Static IP Address
- Select the Static IP Address option and then fill the fields that are mentioned here.
- IP Address
- Subnet Mask
- ISP Gateway Address
- Primary DNS Address
- Secondary DNS Address
Option 3: PPPoE
- Select the PPPoE option and click the radio button next to Dynamic PPPoE or Static PPPoE.
- Fill the User Name, Password, Retype Password, Service Name, IP Address, Primary DNS Address, Secondary DNS Address, Maximum Idle Time, and MTU fields.
- Navigate to the Auto-reconnect field and select the radio button next to the Enabled or Disabled option.
Save the modified settings by clicking the Apply option.
To customize Wan Setting In Dlink Router, click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance